Welcome To Heads or Tiles!

I can custom make a tile for a wedding, graduation, or using a saying that you like. I will also have some non personalized tiles from time to time. I do get to Shawano, Clintonville, Green Bay, and Appleton on a regular basis so they can be delivered via Pony Express. Please check my Facebook page Heads or Tiles




Sunday, August 28, 2011

Hope

A friend of mine is having a Pumpkinfest at her farm on Sept 17th and is also having about 30 artist/crafters. She invited me to be part of it. This is one of the tiles that I made and will have at the sale. The sale will be 8 miles west of Shawano on Hwy 29, turn North on Cty Trk U, second place on left. Last year they had over 500 people attend. They are having things for kids to do,  pumpkins for sale, and the crafters/artists.
The tile is a 6x6 tile and is $7.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment